42 Colinton Road
A welcome addition to Morningside; six luxurious 2 to 4 bedroom apartments and duplexes, each designed purposely for modern living at 42 Colinton Road, Edinburgh. Carefully marrying firm, conservative architecture with fresh, contemporary extensions. This new, restored, period house is conveniently located for easy access to central Edinburgh but situated for more peaceful, green, breathing space.
Luxury and style respires throughout each apartment, all complete with modern open plan dining and kitchens, separate lounges, fitted and walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom, en-suites and plenty of storage space. All were carefully designed and considered, utilising all of the space available for a functioning, practical home.
The specification of each apartment includes an installation of bespoke German kitchens by Kitchen International. Each kitchen is fitted with a single oven, a second oven/microwave, induction hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher and includes a washing machine and tumble dryer. The bathrooms and en-suites are greatly polished including heated tall chrome towel rails, underfloor heating and LED back-lit bathroom mirrors. Large format engineer oak floorboards fill the living areas whilst the bedrooms benefit from luxury pile carpets and porcelain tiles sit on top of the underfloor heating in the bathrooms and en-suites. Secure entry has also been considered as the apartments include video entry-phone systems and intruder alarms to certain apartments, making this an exclusive and desirable place to live
Kitchen & Utility Room
By the German manufacturer Leicht designed by Kitchens International.
Integrated Appliances by Siemens:
• Single Oven
• Combination Oven/Microwave
• 60cm Induction Hob
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Integrated Dishwasher
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
Blanco single bowl SS under-mounted sink & Quooker Tap.
Worktops 20mm Silestone with 100mm upstand.
Lighting LED recessed into panel below wall units.
Lighting & Electrical
• Recessed LED ceiling lights in E/S and Bathrooms, Halls & Kitchen (Ground Floor)
• First Floor TBC. (fire regs TBC)
• No Decorative or Feature fittings provided
• 5 amp Lighting to Living area
• Bedside light switch in master bedroom
• External Lighting TBC
• Integrated USB charging in certain power sockets
• External Power socket at Ground floor
• Brushed SS or Brass sockets & switches in lounge, kitchen, hall & master bedroom
Bathrooms & En-Suites
• Villeroy & Boch WC & Cistern with chrome push flush.
• V&B Wash hand basin & Cabinet & Tap.
• V&B Bath (where app) Hansgrohe Valve (Bath panel tiled)
• Matki Shower Tray & Screen
• Hansgrohe Shower Valve
• Bathrooms Tiled Full Height on certain walls (TBC)
• Bathroom & E/S Floors Electric u/f heating with 24/7 timer
• Bathrooms & E/S Chrome towel rail
• Led Bathroom Mirrors
Heating & Ventillation
• High-Efficiency A-Rated System Boiler with separate water storage
• Boilers have min. 5-year warranty
• 24/7 heating controls
• Underfloor Heating in bathroom & En-suite
• Tall Chrome towel rail in Bathrooms
• Traditional style column radiators in white
• Mechanical ventilation in Kitchen, Bathroom & En-suite
• Trickle Vents in windows
• Video Entryphone System
• Intruder alarms to certain apartments
• Keyed 5 lever deadlock & mortice latch to Entrance Door
• Window Locks where appropriate
• PIR & Emergency Lighting to Common areas
• Large format engineered oak flooring in halls, living area, kitchen & cupboards
• Luxury pile carpet in all bedrooms
• Porcelain Tiles in Bathrooms & En-suite Audio & Visual
• All wired for BT / Digital TV / Virgin Media / Sky Q / CAT6
• Windows & Doors (External) by Nordan or similar
• Internal Doors TBC
• Dressing Room fitout by client
• Walls & Ceilings painted in matt emulsion finish
• Garden to be Landscaped. (Basic lawn & Patio)
• External power & water to be provided
• Parking as per plan
• Common Area to be factor managed
• New Homes Warranty & Architects Certificate to be provided